As I was walking down memory lane to choose my favorite posts of last year, I wanted to ask YOU (reader!!) what you like to read. No need to review our last 200 posts, but please share what you’d like to see more of in 2013. Cheers!
Reflections on my baby:
- I give up: whining about weaning
- Admitting I hired a mothers’ helper
- Daycare, hurts so good
- Baby food cheats (easy and inexpensive)
- If you named your baby after your weird pregnancy cravings
- 10 things I learned from other parents
- Saying goodbye to our first family home
Momoirs and more from Whitney:
- Remember to find “what’s great about this?”
- Having your own last name is an imaginary problem
- Why we called our baby Dennis
- 50 things to do on a rainy day
- Beware monogrammed lists
- Vintage parenting advice: Is my child old enough?
- On not being a stay-at-home-mom
- Inside Julian’s closet: the boy shoe post
Series to enjoy:
Thanks so much for reading rookiemoms.com! Remember to tell me what YOU like.
[Photo by Alex Cave]
- Best Gifts for a One Year Old – Top picks for 2023 - October 10, 2023
- 6 Fool-Proof Strategies for When Your Toddler Won’t Stay in Bed - August 13, 2023
- Kids Backpacks; My Very Strong Opinions on Them - July 15, 2023