This week’s challenge is a summery activity for babies that can sit up on their own; this is your 34th challenge.
These ten-month olds (Theo, Del, Julian and Paxton) are having so much fun slurping on plastic toys and touching one another’s toes that they don’t realize their moms are having fun too.
- Shady backyard on a nice, warm day
- Kiddie Pool with a couple inches of water
- Mom-sized lawn chairs with toes dipping in the water
- Plastic pitcher of margaritas with plastic cups
- Splashing babies (diapers optional) — keep them in the shade or slather heavily with sunscreen before the party starts!
- Daddies available to pick up mommy and baby afterward
This was suggested by my hairdresser as an awesome way to enjoy the summer!
Did you complete this challenge? Share your story and pictures.
- Comment below with details.
- Share a picture with us on Facebook.
Do you hate this challenge? Yeah, we’ve heard that one before. Go on, tell us why you hate it in our comments. Then pick another activity from our challenge list.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Toddler Halloween costume ideas from pajamas - September 21, 2014
- Hedgehogs & other creative new products for parents - September 17, 2014
- One rookie mom’s 7 favorite apps that are not for her children - September 16, 2014