There are probably a million different quotes you can think of when describing moms, but my favorites are the Strong Mom Quotes. As moms, nearly everything we do requires us to be strong. Whether it’s carrying around our toddler who just wants to be held all day or putting a smile on our face when all we really want to do is curl up and cry, every step of motherhood tests and pushes us.
If today is a day when you could just use a laugh or a reminder that you’re a badass, these 50 strong mom quotes are sure to put a smile on your face!
Strong Mom Quotes That Will Make You Laugh
Strong moms learn to laugh at the chaos and smile at the mess. They know that even though things aren’t always perfect, they are doing their best and the kids will be alright. These strong mom quotes showcase that and will inspire you to keep doing it like you’re doing it!
- “Ain’t no hood like motherhood.”
- “I don’t want to sleep like a baby. I want to sleep like my husband.”
“My Kids Throw a Lot of Shade for Tiny People Completely Dependent on My Survival”
What I say to my son “Get Dressed” What he hears “Stand around nacked watching television with one sock on”
Things Even Strong Moms Need to Hear to Get Through the Day
Sometimes we need to hear some Strong Mom quotes because well mom”ing” can kick your butt sometimes.
Somedays you probably wake up feeling like you’ve got it all under control, but other days require that extra reminder that you are doing great.
These quotes are the perfect way to give yourself that little reminder. You are not alone, you’ve got this. And if you repeat these things enough to yourself, you might just believe it!
- “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own. To teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing, even when you’re not sure what the right thing is”¦And to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.”
- “Your Influence as a mother is powerful. Don’t Waste it. Little Eyes are Watching You.”
- “There is no way to be the perfect mother.. but a million ways to be a good one” ”“ Jill Churchill
- Even if you have to warm it back up 4 times!
Strong #MomLife Quotes That Tell it Like it is
In between the balance of laughing it off and feeling inspired, here is some real-life for ya. I am pretty sure just about every mom reading this is going to relate to the next 15 quotes! This is what being a strong mom really feels like!
- “Started making myself breakfast, ended up making breakfast for everybody but me.”
Strong Mom Quotes About Breast Feeding
We have a whole quote article on breastfeeding because well, it can be quite a big part of being a mom in that first year. Here are some of our favorites –
- Children don’t just get milk from breastfeeding, they get our energy too. -Stephen Gaskin
- Don’t cry over spilled milk. Unless it’s breastmilk, in which case, cry a lot. -Unknown
- There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers, and the cat can’t get it. -Irena Chalmers
- Nursing gives you superhuman powers. How else could I be doing all this when I’m usually a sleepaholic? -Gwen Stefani
- Breastfeeding is an instinctual and natural act, but it is also an art that is learned day by day. The reality is that almost all women can breastfeed, have enough milk for their babies and learn how to overcome problems both large and small. It is almost always simply a matter of practical knowledge and not a question of good luck. -La Leche League
Check out this amazing shirt on Etsy for all the strong moms out there.
Check out our Instagram for more hilarious, adorable, relatable content!
You May Also Like: