All babies are precious, but there is just something so special and magical about a fresh sweet baby girl. Whether you just need a quote to cheer you up and get you through pregnancy or you’re looking for the perfect sweet and funny baby girl quote to put on the nursery wall above your crib, we have gathered all of the best for you. 50 Baby Girl Quotes to make you laugh, cry and your heart melt!
Funny Baby Girl Quotes
Sure, little girls are precious and delicate but to get through parenting you have to see the humor in it all. We handpicked these baby quotes in the hopes of giving you some laughs.
- People who say they sleep like a baby, usually don’t have one. -Leo Burke
- A sleeping baby is the new “happy hour”
- She’s a reflection of me, so you know she’s awesome. (said every parent ever)
- 50% Mommy, 50% Daddy… 100% Perfect
- You never know when you’re gonna get crapped on or when you’re gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics. It might be like living with a drug addict. -Blake Lively
- The perfect work of art to go above your changing table, here’s current pricing.
- Teach your daughters to worry less about fitting into glass slippers, and more about shattering glass ceilings.
- My alarm clock wears cute pjs and smiles at me when I wake up.
- Having children is like living in a frat house; nobody sleeps, everything is broken, and there is a lot of throwing up. -Ray Romano
- When your baby looks like a Gap model, but you are on your third day of the same yoga pants…
- Just when I think my daughter is nothing like me, she proudly shows the world her don’t mess with me attitude. And I think, “Ah, there I am.”
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice. -Bethany Hamilton
- Parenting without a sense of humor is like being an accountant who sucks at math.
- Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories. -John Wilmot
Quotes About Strong Girls
We all have different dreams for our daughters, but I think we agree that we want to raise them to be strong women. These baby girl quotes are perfect sayings to repeat to them through their lives.
- Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains. -Napoleon
- Though she be but little, she is fierce. -Shakespeare (find the cutest wooden sign of this at Etsy here!)
- I think beauty comes from showing who you actually are. That is real beauty to me. -Ellen Degeneres
- And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears. -Mark Anthony
- A girl should be two things: who and what she wants. -Coco Chanel
- To let her know she is capable of all things;
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong, I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls, I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” -Audrey Hepburn
- You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. -Maya Angelou
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. -Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
- Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
- Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. And may we raise them.
- “We can be heroes just for one day,” -David Bowie
Perfect Nursery Quotes
These baby girl quotes are the perfect addition to your nursery, they are sweet and heartfelt making the room even more cozy.
- You are made of stardust and wishes and magical things.
- When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance. (click here for pretty wall art with this quote!)
- You is kind, you is smart, you is important. -Aibileen Clark, The Help
- Sometimes the smallest things, take up the biggest room in your heart. -Winnie the Pooh
- You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.-E.E. Cummings
- Words of wisdom for baby girl and for everyone else;
- Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder, and hands that will shape the world.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. -Henry David Thoreau
- I don’t know who you will be, but I know you will be my everything.
- I know a girl, she puts the color inside my world. -John Mayor
- On the day you were born… the angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars.
- Keep shining, beautiful one. The world needs your light.
- Always be a little kinder than necessary.
Sweet Baby Quotes
- Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.
- Beautiful people are not always good but good people are always beautiful. -Imam Ali
- In a field of roses, she is a wildflower. (complete your wildflower nursery with this bedding)
- Sweet girl, you are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.
- Of all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
- As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. (get the sweet book this quote comes from here.)
- The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy.
- There is only one pretty child in the world – and every mother has it! -Chinese Proverb
- Let me love you a little more, before you’re not little anymore.