Today’s post is brought you by our #RookieMomSquad’s Inspirational Mama, Tricia HuffmanÂ from yourjoyologist.com.Â I don’t know about you but I thought I knew what having a FULL life was like before I had kids but now with a nearly one-year-old and soon to be three-year-old life is freaking F U L L. In these times it can be easy to take my other half for granted or forget the magic that our love is. So often I look at him as the best father to our kids, laughing at how silly he is with them, marveling at him teaching them things, and really seeing him as the best father I could have given my kids. BUT, I am guilty of not remembering and acknowledging how much I love him as a partner. A partner beyond wrangling our adorable children. So, I pulled together some great I love my husband quotes to remind you and me of the love that does exist between us.
25 I Love My Husband Quotes to help you not sweat the small stuff.
15 I LOVE MY HUSBAND – PARTNER – OTHER HALF QUOTES.
- When I say I love you, I don’t say it casually. I say it to remind you that you are my everything, and the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. -Anurag Prakash
- I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away. -Mika
- I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second. – Beautiful Creatures
- I love you like crazy and you have got my mind hazy. I am so happy that I have a life partner like you. There is so much of peace in my heart, now that you are in my life. – Tory Derek
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ”” A. A. Milne
- I’m not perfect. You’re not perfect. But two people can be perfect together, perfect for each other. -Valerie Lee
- You are my one, my only, my everything, my shining star, my reason for living, I love you so much thank you for loving me. Together forever. -Nishan Panwar
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. -Roy Croft
- To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. -Bill Wilson
- “Love is not a habit, a commitment, or a debt. It isn’t what romantic songs tell us it is – love simply is.” ”• Paulo Coelho
- “Smile at each other. Smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other- it doesn’t matter who it is- and that will help to grow up in greater love for each other.” ”• Mother Teresa
- People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” ”• Elizabeth Gilbert,
- “He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.” ”• Leo Tolstoy
- I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.” ”• Steve Maraboli
- “Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary.” ”• Crystal Woods
10 More I Love Your Husband Quotes
- For better or worse, he was my soul mate. The other half of me. In many ways, he was my reflection.” – Sylvia Day,
- “My heart made it’s choice, and it chose you.” ”• Colleen Hoover
- “To me, you were more than just a person. You were a place where I finally felt at home.” ”• Denice Envall
- “Because, wherever your heart is, that is where youÂ´ll find your treasure” ”• Paulo Coelho
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” ”” The Notebook
- “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” ”” (Unknown)
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” ”” Angelita Lim
- “I am happier when I love than when I am loved. I adore my husband, my son, my grandchildren, my mother, my dog, and frankly, I don’t know if they even like me. But who cares? Loving them is my joy.” ”“ Isabel Allende
- “Where there is love there is life.” ”” Mahatma Gandhi
- “All of me loves all of you.” ”” John Legend
Hopefully these I love my husband quotes reminded you of how special your love is.
The next time you are about to get wound up about the small stuff (like dirty dishes, or a sweaty shirt left on the ground) remember the big stuff. Remember the deep love that you share and that you can take on anything and everything together! And also, do yourselves a favor and make more time for just you two! If hiring a sitter for a date night isn’t an option then make a special date night at home after the kids go to bed! Put your projects, devices, work, chores and more aside for one night a week and spend some time re-connecting and remembering the love that brought you together and made those adorable kids you have!