Hooray! The time has come to announce that you are expecting a little one. We are all on different motherhood journeys and some of your announcements will be a big surprise while for others of you, your family and friends may have been waiting years for this. Either way, you have to find the perfect quote to share your good news! This list is full of all kinds of pregnancy announcement quotes so you can surely find one that is uniquely you.
As a new mama, I would also recommend checking out Everything to Know About Implantation Cramps and Avoid Stretch Marks with the Best Pregnancy Stretch Mark Creams.
Funny Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
- I like big bumps and I cannot lie! (this is a great pregnancy announcement quote for dad!)
- There’s nothing like a brand new pair of genes. That’s right, we are expecting.
- I grow humans. What’s your superpower?
- Bun in the oven! Buy these cards here.
- We are pregnant! Don’t be sad for us. It was on purpose.
- Not the flu, Baby #2 Due (your due date here)
- You can stop asking when we’re going to have a baby now…
- These shirts are adorable and perfect for a social media announcement. I might just pre-buy them for myself!
- Player 3 Has Entered the Game
- Best Oops Ever
- (Insert Dad’s name) is going to be a daddy and I’m pretty sure it’s mine.
- Looking forward to a new tax deduction in 2020!
- Truths on a letter board…
- Shit just got real.
- “This is one doodle that can’t be undid homeskillet!” -Juno
- 2019, the year I grow a human but still cannot keep any of my plants alive.
First Baby Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
- The best is yet to come… (your due date here).
- Pink or Blue? We simply can’t say. We’re so excited about our delivery day.
- Boyfriend and Girlfriend (Date). Husband and Wife (Date). Mom and Dad (Date).
- For all the avocado lovers, order your cards here!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, on (your due date here) our little miracle is due.
- God knew our hearts needed you.
- Bun in the oven! (with nuts)
- How cute are these parents-to-be?
- And then there were 3… finally!
- A grand adventure is about to begin…
- I just love Gold Balloons, what can I say?
- Our greatest adventure begins (your due date here).
- We’re resting up while we can. We’ll be missing a lot of sleep starting in (your due date here).
- Put some meaning behind the term “dad hat” & buy these for a cute photo shoot.
- After every storm, there is a rainbow. Expecting our rainbow baby (your due date here)!
- The One Where We Become Parents (If you know, you know… Friends themed!)
- I love this due date calendar and your caption can be as simple as “Baby Coming Soon!”
- Baby (your last name here) is brewing! (you can make this into a beer label or take a picture at your favorite brewery)
- Have you heard the buzz? Our little honey is arriving (your due date here).
- The cutest announcement for travelers! Buy yours here.
Sibling Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
- We wished upon a star, it came true… and now we’re expecting baby number two.
- Hip Hip Hooray! Another babe is on its way!
- Every superhero needs a sidekick. Coming (your due date here).
- How cute is this hat?!
- Sentenced to 18 years of sisterhood.
- Heck yes to a cute jean jacket.
- Pretty soon, we’ll need a minivan… we’re adding to our clan!
- One is great, two is fun, so why not add another one? Expecting #3!
- An adorable sunset announcement the whole family can take part in!
Ideas If Your Pet Was Your First Baby
- Mom and Dad are getting me a human!
- Simple but so very adorable.
- We are getting our fur babies a pet human!
- The cutest bandana for your pup. Buy yours here.
Have questions about becoming a new parent? We have a whole group of moms who share and ask for advice. Check out our Rookie Moms Facebook Group or Please leave a question in the comments!