Celebrate Earth Day every day with your small wobbling person however you like by sharing food, exercising, or playing in the dirt. I started this list when I had a toddler in my arsenal of boys. Presenting five earth-friendly ways to spend time with your toddler:
- Eat > Share a smoothie (Here’s another smoothie recipe to try)
- Get dirty > Release ladybugs or start a butterfly garden
- Invent > Upcycle cardboard boxes
- Ride > Get there with a bike trailer
- Splash > Put on your wellies and jump in the puddles
Please share your ideas in the comments!
Related: 5 super green baby activities