Today’s challenge is to strap on your fanny pack and be a tourist in your own town with your little sidekick. Ok, I’m kidding about the fanny pack. But how about you two go somewhere only the visitors ever enjoy?
I call this first one “PhD in Paris” of Annie and her baby boy in 2005:Thanks to PhD in Parenting for this treasure
If you’ve never taken the time to see your hometown’s greatest hits, choose a destination and make a day of it. Can you plunk your baby at the foot of a famous statue or seek out the most famous landmark for a cute commemorative photo?Baby J enjoys the view of the Golden Gate Bridge
This is your 24th challenge. Did you complete this challenge? Share your story and pictures.
- Comment below and spill the details.
- Share a picture with us on Facebook.
Related activity: Document your baby’s birthplace
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Flashback Friday: Whitney was my pregnant bridesmaid - April 18, 2014
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014