We wish you a very happy holiday season whether you’re winding down from Hanukkah or gearing up for Christmas, or doing some shade of both like our families.
We’ve created the best no-stuff shopping guides we can think of with the guiding principal to focus on experiences over things. And we’re trying to take our own advice.
Here’s the round up:
- 15 clutter-free gift ideas for your girlfriends, wives, and sisters
- 15 clutter-free gift ideas for kids (fewer noisy toys, more outings!)
- 11 clutter-free gift ideas for men, brothers, dads, and husbands
- 13 clutter-free gift ideas for the grandparents we love (and only one requires that they babysit!)
Another thing to love about clutter-free is that some of these are perfect last-minute choices too!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Who doesn’t like yoga pants and wine? (sponsored) - July 31, 2014
- Tech Tuesday: How I get out the door faster with Shoe Time Music - July 29, 2014
- Activity #25: Host an ugly baby (clothes) contest - July 28, 2014