We wish you a very happy holiday season whether you’re winding down from Hanukkah or gearing up for Christmas, or doing some shade of both like our families.
We’ve created the best no-stuff shopping guides we can think of with the guiding principal to focus on experiences over things. And we’re trying to take our own advice.
Here’s the round up:
- 15 clutter-free gift ideas for your girlfriends, wives, and sisters
- 15 clutter-free gift ideas for kids (fewer noisy toys, more outings!)
- 11 clutter-free gift ideas for men, brothers, dads, and husbands
- 13 clutter-free gift ideas for the grandparents we love (and only one requires that they babysit!)
Another thing to love about clutter-free is that some of these are perfect last-minute choices too!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- The Control Freak’s Guide to packing your diaper bag - November 18, 2014
- 5 strategies to put HAPPY in your holidays - November 12, 2014
- Activity #40: Throw an Inside-Outside party - November 10, 2014