If you’re getting sick of your “to do” list getting longer and not shorter and wondering where the heck is all your time going, try writing a “did do” list. Share it with your baby-daddy at the end of the day and encourage him to be very impressed. The truth is that your time is filled with lots and lots of recurring tasks that you never had to deal with before.
So set aside this list:
- Fix chip in front windshield
- Call Amanda back
- Change name with United Airlines
- Order wedding albums
- Buy Whitney’s birthday present
and, for at least one day, make this list:
You get the idea. Own it. Live it. Love it.
- Best Gifts for a One Year Old – Top picks for 2023 - October 10, 2023
- 6 Fool-Proof Strategies for When Your Toddler Won’t Stay in Bed - August 13, 2023
- Kids Backpacks; My Very Strong Opinions on Them - July 15, 2023