The best way to cool down on a hot day is also the easiest: just add water! Given the joy and hassle of taking a tiny person to a swimming pool, we wanted to give you some fun and easy ways to do it at home.
Pour out anÂ inch into aÂ high-chair trayÂ to make a mini water table. I love this idea for those of us with another baby napping in the house!
As mama Jessica Ashley told me, “Boss Lady’s corporate fitness center has a bad-ass pool” kitted out with all the toys and a see-through soaking tub.
No to running the sprinklers all day and the mud-palooza that comes from a slip n slide.
(this sprinklerÂ turns the hose into mega fun!)
Related Water Play Frolicking:
- Baby Julian in his first swimming pool.
- Toddler Scarlett in her private spa.
- All the babies in the mini pool, pass the margaritas
[Photo of Boss Lady given with permission by Jessica Ashley, all rights reserved Single Mom Nation, other picture by poushes via flickr, Whitney Moss]
- Best Gifts for a One Year Old – Top picks for 2023 - October 10, 2023
- 6 Fool-Proof Strategies for When Your Toddler Won’t Stay in Bed - August 13, 2023
- Kids Backpacks; My Very Strong Opinions on Them - July 15, 2023