Do you know what every mom needs? More hands, amIright? Well, guess what the Ergo Omni 360 is the next best thing because when you pop your babe in this fantastic carrier you instantly gain use of BOTH of your hands again!!! But, there is so much more to love about the Ergo Omni 360. Check out some of our favorite features to see why we think this carrier should be included on every mom’s registry.
Why the Ergo Omni 360 Deserves a Place on Every Mom’s Registry List
Thanks to Ergobaby for sponsoring this post and sending an Omni 360 Baby Carrier to test out for the purpose of this review.
Ergo is not new to the baby space, in fact, they have been around for quite a long time long enough that I have used them for each of my 5 babies (and my oldest is 16 now!!). I guess you could say I am an Ergo junkie- ha!
In all seriousness, the Omni Ergo 360 is one of my top recommended items when expectant parents ask what they should include on their registry. This is because Ergo carriers give mamas their freedom back. They allow you to multi-task so that you can care for the baby while getting laundry done, cooking dinner, attending to other children. Heck! You can put on a little makeup, do your hair, and feel human again- all GUILT FREE!
Guilt-free because babies love the different carrying position that Ergo carriers offer, all of which areÂ ergonomically designed so its safe for their developing bodies to be carried in them too.
Another reason I love the Ergo Omni 360 is that its the only carrier you need from newborn to toddler stages. They are also made so well they work great on future babies too!!
Our Favorite Features of the Ergo Omni 360 Baby Carrier
- Fits babies from newborns to toddlers without any needed attachments or accessories
- Multiple carrying positions including front carry facing mom, front carry facing out, hip carry, and back carry
- Included baby privacy hood (perfect for keeping strangers from waking baby)
- Detachable pouch to keep binkies, car keys, and smartphones handy
- Crossable straps + lumbar support provides great back & shoulder support
- Super easy to use
- Fits multiple users so mom, dad, nanas, and babysitters can all utilize it
- Machine Washable
- Also comes in a cool mesh fabric which is great for those living in warmer climates
- The Omni 360 Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a â€œhip healthyâ€ product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
The Perfect Accessory for your Older Child- the Ergo Doll Carrier
Okay, seriously how adorable are these Ergo doll carriers?? My two girls each have one and they love carrying their babies just like I used to carry them and exactly how they see their auntie carrying their cousins.
Have you tried the Ergo Omni 360 Baby Carrier yet?
You may also like these hand-selected posts-
- The BEST Baby Registry
- 25 Must-Have Baby Items + 5 you don’t need!
- Baby Items You NEED but won’t find on Amazon
*This post contains affiliate links which just means if you should choose to click on a link and make a purchase we would earn a very small commission (like pennies here). This will not change your purchase price at all.