This post is sponsored by Reading Eggs, however, all opinions are our own.
Some of us have been dreaming of homeschooling our babies for as long as we can remember, some of us fell into it as a great option, and some of us didn’t really have a choice. Whatever the case is, you are going to need an arsenal learning tool to help you out along the way! We highly recommend that Reading Eggs be one of these tools.
What is Reading Eggs?
Reading Eggs is an online learning resource with reading games and activities that encourage your child to learn at their own pace and to have fun while doing it. In fact, our daughter was having so much fun that I don’t think she had any idea the games she was playing had anything to do with learning. This probably has something to do with the fact that it was created by educators with over 30 years of experience. This also means you can have confidence in their programs to teach your child!
There are brackets for each age; 2-4, 3-7, and 7-13. This makes it easy to use Reading Eggs as part of your everyday routine to help your child prepare for structured school lessons or make it part of your homeschool lessons.
Why does it work?
Reading Eggs uses “5 essential keys” to help your child learn to read. This helps the lessons to be well rounded and motivating for your child.
Here’s there keys to learning;
- The lessons are colorful and fun.
- They are interactive, keeping your child engaged & on task.
- Your child will take a placement quiz before starting each program ensuring they are working at the correct level.
- Parents have access to both progress reports and supplemental activity sheets.
- They have over 2500 online books offering your little one plenty of variety.
Try out Reading Eggs today!
If you are on the fence about whether or not Reading Eggs will work for your child, you’re in luck. They are offering a no-obligation free trial so you can try it out before you buy. Within the 30 day trial, we were able to see huge improvements in our daughter’s confidence with reading and I can bet you will see the same in yours.
When your trial is over, you have a couple of options:
- $59 for 12 months of all access
- $9.95 a month for all access
- $89 for 12 months of all-access with the family plan for 2-4 people
Trust us, this is a learning tool you are going to want to have to fall back on! It makes learning to read fun and easy. Once you try it out, you will be hooked.