This post is sponsored by Nurture&, however, all opinions are our own.
There are some items that ended up meaning more to me and my motherhood journey than I could have ever imagined. One of those being my nursery glider. I thought it would simply be a place for feedings, but in reality it turned out to be a place for so much more than that. It was a place for late night bonding, the spot where I read my baby her first book, where I watched from as she rolled over for the first time on her playmat, and so much more. That being said, when new mamas ask me what the must-haves are, I always make sure to include a glider on my list! Particularly, the Nurture& Glider.
This glider is a new favorite of mine and it truly has everything you could want. Read on to find out exactly why I love it so much!
Here’s What Makes Nurture& Special
- This chair is incredibly comfortable and cushiony. You can go right ahead and fall asleep in your glider, you will be just fine!
- Nurture& is an electronic power recliner and is very easily adjustable. At the simple push of a button, you can adjust your head, legs, and back. This means when your baby falls asleep in your arms and you just can’t bear to move them, you can just kick back and relax comfortably rather than being stuck in an awkward position.
- You definitely don’t miss out on style with Nurture&. It is sleek, modern, and will be a gorgeous addition to any nursery. It also comes in Ivory, Gray, and Navy Blue.
- The Birchwood frame offers sturdy support. This chair is well built and made to last, which is important because your nursery glider should stick around long past the phase of nighttime feeds.
- Spill-proof fabric. Thank you! Every piece of furniture made for a nursery most definitely should be spill-proof.
- There is a built-in USB charger so you can keep your phone charged up to check your favorite baby tracking app or scroll through Instagram while you feed.
As I said, this glider really does have it all and I cannot emphasize enough how special it is to have a space to sit & relax in your baby’s nursery. Mamas put some pretty hard work in and we all deserve a cozy place to sit down every once in a while. Are you ready to grab a Nurture& Glider of your own and get cozy with your little one yet? Learn more about Nurture& and purchase a glider of your own here!