Retro cool tampon cases (sometimes called “pencil cases”) make us giggle. And we do want new moms to be more happy more often.Â Maybe you are lucky like my cousin and won’t have your new mom period for more than two years after giving birth. But if you’re like many new moms, you’ll be surprised — whenever it happens — that it’s not what you remember. It might be different (heavier, more erratic, mood-swingier) or you may just be out of practice.Â For about $5, you can pack one of these silly tampon holders in your diaper bag and be ready just in case.
I’m the conservative one, so I say: keep those choking hazard tampons out of baby’s hands and add a little pizazz to your purse or diaper bag with these amusing tampon cases. Whitney brings Julian into the bathroom with her and hands him a full box of tampons to play with. To each her own.
Shopping list for a sense of humor (pick one):
- These nerdy robots make me smile — the cases themselves brag about how well-built they are (for between $5 and $10, why not?!) and they come in about 34 different cute flavors.
- The sassy “tell it like it is” phrases on these tampon holdersÂ are graphic but some how hilarious (“There will be blood”); a portion of the proceeds goes to charity.
- This super discrete pouch will get the job done (pictured below, $7).
- The retro phrase tampon cases are hit or miss. What do you think? My fave is pictured above, but there are about 700.
- These floral pouches are not funny, are they?
Less funny, but still useful.
These underwear from Thinx are magic for those who don’t know when the dreaded new mom period will start again. They feel link regular old underwear but, depending on the strength, can hold a few tampons worth of flow.
What questions do you have about them? I’ll be as honest as I can be.
Affiliate links above. All advice is ours.