Legendairy Milk Cups are collection cups that can be used along with your electric breast pump for a more discreet and overall easier pumping experience. Rather than using the many different parts that come with your pump, Legendairy Milk Cups will fit right inside your bra with tubing that connects directly to your pump.
Okay, but what are collection cups?
The Legendairy Milk Silicone Collection Cups allow you to pump discreetly at work, while running errands, or while out and about with family and friends. This product transforms the pump you already have—versus buying a wearable pump—and is compatible with most major pump brands available.
The Collection Cups fit right inside your bra making it easier to pump on the go and avoid having bulky pump parts you have to hold against your breast.
Before I discovered these, I tried multiple portable pumps, and found that collection cups are far more comfortable and maximize milk output because you can use them with your traditional style pump.
Everything You Need to Know About Legendairy Milk Cups
- Breast shield – This piece goes on your breast, and comes in two sizes (24mm and 28mm). You can get a smaller size if needed by buying the smaller 19mm or 21mm insert.
- Cup – The milk flows into the cup as you pump.
- Duckbill – Stretches and releases each time your pump pulls, providing the suction.
- Backflow protector diaphragm and cap – Prevents any breast milk from flowing back into the tubing.
- Connector – Connects the breast shield, duckbill, and backflow protector together.
- The breast shields are made of food grade frosted silicone that makes them much more comfortable than the classic plastic pump shield.
- Each cup holds up to 8oz of milk on each side.
- Legendairy Milk Cups have a flexible setup with different adapters that connect to various pumps.
What pumps are Legendairy Milk Cups compatible with?
- AMEDA: Mya, Mya Joy, Finesse, Purely Yours, Purely Yours Ultra
- MEDELA: Pump in Style Advanced, Pump In Style with MaxFlow, Sonata, Freestyle, Freestyle Flex, Swing Maxi, Swing
- FREEMIE: Independence, Liberty
- SPECTRA: S1, S2, M1, 9+, 9S, Synergy Gold
- ARDO: Calypso
- EVENFLO: Advanced
- MOTIF: Luna, Duo
- RUMBLE TUFF: Serene Express
- PHILIPS AVENT: Single Electric
- MOMCOZY: Double Electric Portable
- UNIMOM: Minuet
- ZOMEE: Z1, Z2
- BELLABABY: See hack here!
- BABY BUDDHA: See hack here!
How to Use Legendairy Milk Cups
To assemble the cups:
- Start with the valve base
- Attach the membrane to the valve base
- Attach membrane cap to membrane
- Connect silicone breast shield
- Connect valve
- Connect the Y-shaped tubing to collection cups
- Attach Cup covers to assembled parts and Breast Shield creating a tight seal
It’s very similar to how you would assemble the plastic parts that came with your pump. It’s pretty simple once you do it a couple of times, and will eventually be doing it with your eyes closed.
Check out this video on how to assemble from Legendairy Milk!
About the Author
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Legendairy milk cups hold?
Each collection cup can hold 8 oz of breastmilk.
Can you use inserts with Legendairy cups?
Yes, you can use inserts with Legendairy Milk Cups.
Are Legendairy milk cups dishwasher safe?
No, do not wash your Legendairy Milk Cups in the dishwasher. Hand wash them and replace them every few months.
How do you use a Legendairy pump?
It’s very similar to how you would assemble the plastic parts that came with your pump. It’s pretty simple once you do it a couple of times!
To assemble the cups:
Start with the valve base
Attach the membrane to the valve base
Attach membrane cap to membrane
Connect silicone breast shield
Connect the Y-shaped tubing to collection cups
Attach Cup covers to assembled parts and Breast Shield creating a tight seal
You Might Also Like:
8 BEST NIPPLE CREAMS TO SOOTHE BREASTFEEDING PAINS FOR NEW MOMS
THE LOW-DOWN ON BREASTFEEDING COVER UPS
THE VERY BEST PUMPS FOR HANDS FREE PUMPING
Pin for Later – What are Legendairy Milk Cups? [A Pumping Mom’s Best Accessory!]