Meg at Backpack to Buggy really nailed it with her suggestions for easy toddler dining. I read it and smacked my head (in the “why didn’t I think of it” fashion) and then wanted to save all her suggested locations for my future adventure travels to Bali, Nova Scotia, and Hong Kong as well as my (much more likely) forays into San Francisco.
Just last week I was driving the New York Turnpike cursing the choice of bad pizza after bad pizza options at the rest areas. So, when she mentioned Sbarro by name (and that was my GOOD choice), I knew she was speaking directly to me.
And that, my friends, is why I must share it with you.
In addition to her favorite local fast eateries, Meg offers important tips to finding your own off-the-beaten-path the toddler-friendly food court:
- newer and renovated US malls (check out the hand washing station in the new SF mall — it’s a dream come true!)
- pedestrian-friendly and sightseer friendly places are often combined
She says, “This won’t solve how to get a toddler to sit down and eat, but at least parents can restore much needed energy and sample some local cuisine.” Amen to that.
[photo credit: Meg at backpack to buggy]
- Best Gifts for a One Year Old – Top picks for 2023 - October 10, 2023
- 6 Fool-Proof Strategies for When Your Toddler Won’t Stay in Bed - August 13, 2023
- Kids Backpacks; My Very Strong Opinions on Them - July 15, 2023