This handy little Q & A a Day diary makes tracking my life simple, nerdy, fun. Each day, I answer a briefÂ question in a sentence or two. ExampleÂ prompts:
- Which celebrity would you want to interview?
- How did you start your day?
- What three words describe your family?
On each page, the date is there and I add the year along with my short answer. Easy peasy.
I can’t wait to see it once I fill it up with the minutiae of everyday life because I know that my lifeÂ will change a lot over the next five years (not sure about my answers, though!). How fun to create a little time capsule. From babies to toddlers through preschool to middle school. Ack. Slow down, Time!
I originally discovered this style of journal when my mom bought Holden a kid’s versionÂ at Christmas a few years ago. He began his in earnest at the start of the school year — you can start anytime — and I picked one up for me and Milo at the holidays after seeing his enthusiasm.
He still lets me read it and I love the insight into his feelings about various things I won’t share here.
- Best Gifts for a One Year Old – Top picks for 2023 - October 10, 2023
- 6 Fool-Proof Strategies for When Your Toddler Won’t Stay in Bed - August 13, 2023
- Kids Backpacks; My Very Strong Opinions on Them - July 15, 2023