1) I loved this homemade growth chart that looks like an oversized ruler, on BabyCenter. I think it’s adorable, but must point out that the trick with something a bit rustic in style is to juxtapose it against clean, modern design, or the house starts to look like a junkyard.
2) I was excited to see Lite Brite on Rachelle’s list of toys out of the garage (or garage sales) because I scored a Lite Brite for my kids at a garage sale and they love it.
3) I’m not usually big on stroller accessories, but I like this stroller mat from Skip*Hop. I’m not sure what problem it’s solving, but I think my daughter, whose preschool is too far away for her to walk, but just right for me to push her in the stroller, would love to add a shot of color to our 7-year old grey Maclaran. Of course, we need memory foam under our toddler’s butts, right?! (via Swiss Miss)
4) Heather and I will be posting some other mobile concepts soon, but this one I saw on Craftzine from You Are My Fave is so simple, hipster, and elegant, all at once.
5) And now a review of what we’ve posted recently that you may have missed:
- Stuff I like right now: baby feeding edition
- Makin’ It: tshirt necklace
- 6 toys found in any house
- Baby names I can’t remember (on BabyCenter)
- How to make a long wait fun
- Comebacks for unsolicited parenting advice
- I feel like a crappy auntie (on BabyCenter)
- Makin’ it: Kickass blanket fort
- Did infertility impact your sex life? (on BabyCenter)