Affiliate links below. If you buy one of our picks with your pics, we might get a few cents.
Yes, you have facebook and instagram for showing off the little one’s mug, but how about an actual mug?! Trust me, sometime in the not so distant future, you will appreciate the coasters and luggage tagsÂ you’ve personalized even moreÂ once that flippingÂ chunky baby face has slimmed down. Grandparents, too, wish they had a collage shower curtain but don’t know how to ask you for the hi-res files.
By about seven months oldÂ your baby isÂ irresistiblyÂ cute, right?Â Consider putting your favorite photographs onÂ something silly and commemorative. There are some seriously hilarious things you can slap a picture on that I couldn’t help myself but gather a few of my favorites. When in doubt, notecards make great thank you notes, invitations, or announcements.
Pictured above from our affiliate Shutterfly:
- Note cardsÂ (you pick the message)
- Memory game — add all the cousins!
- Mug with optional monogram
- iPad case
- Device chargerÂ (also with optional monogram)
- Luggage tag — now on super sale!
- Happy birthday plate
In addition to these faves from Shutterfly, there are also clever photo gifts to be had all around the internets, here are a few other treasures:
- Get stickers, keychains, golf towels, or a deck of playing cards made at walgreens.com
- Find pillowcases or candy tins at Snapfish.com
So many good ideas! And one of them will make the perfect Auntie or grandparent gift. Am I right?
Pro tip:Â Shop around and use coupon codes. Shhh, but sometimes you can fill up your virtual shopping cart then abandon it to see if the coupon codes will come to you through email.
Once upon a time I would have told you toÂ resist the urge to make a giant blanket out of your tiny baby’s face.Â Now I can’t decide. Love or shove on the giant blanket orÂ shower curtain?
What other fun and silly things have you seen, bought, or drunk from?
- Best Gifts for a One Year Old – Top picks for 2023 - October 10, 2023
- 6 Fool-Proof Strategies for When Your Toddler Won’t Stay in Bed - August 13, 2023
- Kids Backpacks; My Very Strong Opinions on Them - July 15, 2023