Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring our blog post today.
Amazon Dash buttons are basically FREE.
As a control freak, I wish I could predict exactly when weÂ would use upÂ householdÂ staples in order to preventÂ running outÂ (like I really wish this beyond what is normal for a person). I tried Amazon’s Subscribe-And-Save program on a LOT of products, but ended up with mountains of several kinds of soap and had to pause it (nerd mom fail).
Amazon solved this problem with these handy Dash buttons. Kristen Howerton recently called them panic buttons for adulting. If I’m nearing the end of my supplyÂ of diapers, soap, or wipes — push! — the goods get delivered with prime speed. There are dozens of Dash buttonsÂ available alreadyÂ including ones forÂ soap, laundry detergent, and sunscreenÂ — with more being added all the time.
Pro tip: Stick your button on a high shelf so toddlers and pets don’t place orders for you.
Here’s the Dash DEAL:
Amazon Dash buttons are FREE-ish. A DashÂ button is $4.99 AND you save $4.99Â when you make your first order with the button!
When I told my big kid about these buttons, he loved it immediately. I explained that before heÂ grabs the last disinfecting wipe, he can order the next bundle. While he was willing to do that, he would prefer to waitÂ for the “next available LEGO set Dash button.”
Here are a few of the many dozens you can try:
- GladÂ (50 product choices!)
- Angel Soft
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- SimilacÂ (28 varieties, find your favorite)
- Aquaphor Baby
- AmazonÂ Elements Baby Wipes
- L’il Critters Kids Gummy Vitamins
- Tylenol (from Infant to Extra Strength)
- Seventh GenerationÂ (43 products from diapers to detergent)
- Mrs. MeyersÂ cleaning products
- Seventh Generation Paper Towels
- Seventh Generation Baby Wipes
- Seventh Generation Bath Tissue
- Milk & Co. Men’s Natural Ultra Light Moisturizer
We want to thank Amazon for sponsoring our blog post today. All opinions are my own.
[Photo credit: Heather Flett top then Amazon]