In an era of DVR’s and Netflix and on-demand, who’s sitting around waiting for the new shows to start? Me!!! Here’s why:
13 reasons i can’t wait for the new tv season
- Heroes — yay! Next week, it’s coming and I can’t wait.
- Lost — but come on, when’s that gonna start?
- Sex and the City — tivo is now catching the same old episodes over and over. I recognize them by title!
- Wonder Pets — Holden and I have seen them all. Sadly, when I got everyone to bed last night and collapsed to watch some TV, it was still paused on WP from the day before. I’m ready for a new flock of animals to save. Anyone with me?
- More kid shows — tivo is fetching only kid’s shows for us now. How sad are we?
- The movies all suck now.
- I’m too lazy to read.
- My kids still go to bed by 7:30 (fingers crossed that I’m not jinxing myself) so I’m ready to pick up and knock down some new shows.
- Scrubs. Office. Earl. 30 Rock. Our dessert shows after a hard day. We ration them out throughout the week.
- Singing Bee — new guilty pleasure.
- Ugly Betty — old guilty pleasure.
- Note from the Underbelly – is it coming back? Will I still care?
- Six Feet Under — we finally finished watching our series on netflix and now have nothing to watch.