- Wash and remove the label from a small container
- Let dry (important or it all turns to mush and is fun for noone)
- Insert about 6 Cheerios or Oatios
- Leave for baby to discover
And that’s it. I’m not kidding that this thing holds his attention right now better than his wiz-bang “real” toys. He likes to shake it and also roll it around the carpet and the floor.
This picture shows one-year old Julian giving it the once over while six-month old Holden looks on sadly.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #42: Send your mate out to jog - November 24, 2014
- The Control Freak’s Guide to packing your diaper bag - November 18, 2014
- 5 strategies to put HAPPY in your holidays - November 12, 2014