An oldie republished for stir-crazy parents and kids.
This morning, Milo was throwing train tracks at me. And some legos. And some scrambled egg. And a fork. It reminded me that I need to harness this energy and find something he could throw.
Beach balls, like bubbles and 2- and 4-packs of crayons, are items I hoard and keep with me for when the need strikes.
For easy indoor fun:
- Inflate a large plastic beach ball.
- Roll the ball to your seated baby.
- See if he will roll it back.
A baby this age might not catch on very quickly, but he will certainly be amused.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #30: Stumble into a family-friendly pub - September 1, 2014
- Sawyer’s third birthday party: Bubbles on a budget - August 28, 2014
- Activity #291: Let your baby ride the family pet - August 22, 2014