- DO: Baby Shower Craft Project: How to make a collaborative ABC book
- WEAR: High-waisted swimsuits: a trend that benefits new moms (via Jordan Ferney).
- GO: Flying with Kids. With new security requiring you to put away toys and snacks, for the final 60 minutes of the flight, it is currently more challenging than you think. Debbie has some tips.
- BUY: KidSteals.com – for those of us who have outgrown Babysteals.com. One amazing bargain every day.
- READ: Puddle Play. A new parenting site for your bookmarks.
- UMMM, Ok, this isn’t something I found, exactly. It’s a Year in Review from yours truly on Today’s Mama
WIN: Don’t forget we have a Mominatrix giveaway that’s still open!
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Baby shower game for hostesses who aren’t crafty - April 23, 2014
- Tech Tuesday: Clever home screen for people who are likely to lose their phones - April 22, 2014
- Activity #11: Interrupt someone’s work day - April 21, 2014