- DO: Baby Shower Craft Project: How to make a collaborative ABC book
- WEAR: High-waisted swimsuits: a trend that benefits new moms (via Jordan Ferney).
- GO: Flying with Kids. With new security requiring you to put away toys and snacks, for the final 60 minutes of the flight, it is currently more challenging than you think. Debbie has some tips.
- BUY: KidSteals.com – for those of us who have outgrown Babysteals.com. One amazing bargain every day.
- READ: Puddle Play. A new parenting site for your bookmarks.
- UMMM, Ok, this isn’t something I found, exactly. It’s a Year in Review from yours truly on Today’s Mama
WIN: Don’t forget we have a Mominatrix giveaway that’s still open!
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Holiday cards I can barely read - December 18, 2014
- An embarassingly unmagical, un-pinnable day - December 12, 2014
- Building your wishlist: Valuable parenting books, recommended by readers - December 9, 2014