As I write this, I’m sitting in very Upstate New York enjoying the family vacation. I’m in an old tee-shirt and my “action pants” (some fast-drying capri length ready-for-anything pants that used to fit me). I’m fantasizing –just a bit– about hopping on a train tomorrow for five hours of “me” time so I can read my book.
That said, I’m super duper excited about the BlogHer conference too! I know I’m forgetting a lot of things, but this is what I’m looking forward to in no particular order:
- sparklecorn. unicorn cake.
- seeing eat blog run gals and running or run/walking in a sparkleskirt or tutu for Tanner (I promise, this is my last sparkle item on the list!)
- attending blogher business… and learning some stuff about bizness thanks to winning a free pass from BlogHer!
- hanging out at the huggies booth to spread the word about every little bottom
- signing our book in the blogher book store. Yeehaw!
- riding (or watching like a loser) the mechanical bull while dining with pals from healthychild
- visiting one of my best friends, ella, and my sister and only nephew, big shai during all that down time
- meeting in person, and greeting with hugs, both alli worthington and meagan francis
- going solo (aka sans whitney my security blanket) to the ezpz party
- learning how to hone my writing craft. if there’s time, that is.
Basically, it’s a whirlwind of wonderfulness and exhaustion that I’m really looking forward to. But, for now, I have a few more moments of starry skies and the great outdoors!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- The Control Freak’s Guide to packing your diaper bag - November 18, 2014
- 5 strategies to put HAPPY in your holidays - November 12, 2014
- Activity #40: Throw an Inside-Outside party - November 10, 2014