By now your baby is actually cute, right? Consider getting notecards or something commemorative for the grandparents from ofoto.com or Shutterfly. Notecards make great thank you notes, invitations, or announcements.
Also, if you’ve been emailing jpegs to all your friends and family, quit it already and set up some albums you can share. “Yes, your baby is the most beautiful ever, but quit clogging my in-box,” they’re thinking.
- Get stickers or a deck of playing cards made at walgreens.com
- Make a custom basketball hoop or license plate at Winkflash.com
- Find pillowcases or candy tins at Snapfish.com
These sites have many interesting ways to put your kid’s mug on a mug…so shop around and use coupon codes. And please resist the urge to make a giant blanket out of your tiny baby’s face. It’s just not right.
What other fun and silly things have you seen?
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- When we gave each other nothing more than ideas for Christmas - December 16, 2014
- Activity #45: Do what YOU want to do - December 15, 2014
- How to get your breast pump covered by health insurance - December 5, 2014