Laugh if you must, but seeing baby Ivy (daughter of the Langs) chilling in her denim diapers, I started to think “hey, these are seriously cute.”
I just learned from Huggies that there are three new ways to help families struggling to provide diapers:
- Buy a package of specially marked denim diapers, Huggies will donate a diaper to the Every Little Bottom program to help a family in need. A great choice if your babe is still wearing diapers.
- Share a picture of your own baby in denim diapers on Huggies Virtual Runway, Huggies will also donate a diaper to a family in need.
- LIKE this photo of Ivy in her jeans dipes, a diaper will also be donated. C’mon now, that one’s super easy!
Disclosure: We have partnered the Huggies® Every Little Bottom program and are compensated for our time. Our kids have not worn the denim diapers because they wear undies now, but I suspect my new little one will join the ranks of those who “poo in blue.” As always, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- 9 Favorite clutter-free gifts - December 19, 2014
- When we gave each other nothing more than ideas for Christmas - December 16, 2014
- Activity #45: Do what YOU want to do - December 15, 2014