My friend Linda turned me on to this idea and I really don’t know how I didn’t think of this myself… I came oh-so-close to it. This was me:
- Why does Holden cry when I need my keys for driving?
- How come the plastic keys just aren’t doing it?
- Gee, where can I get a set of really good fake keys?
- I need to throw away some of these keys that I don’t know what they open
And then like magic today, I learned that baby Amalia also loves keys and she is just as happy with her “fake set” of real keys from the hardware store (duh!). Since she is especially fond of the car keys, her folks got her some uncut (thus safer) car-style keys to round out the set. Genius.
Whitney has other good fakie fake ideas not involving a trip to the hardware store.
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #291: Let your baby ride the family pet - August 22, 2014
- I bribed my picky eater with toy dinosaurs for 2 weeks - August 20, 2014
- Activity #28: Pack a picnic and roll in the grass - August 18, 2014