While you are reading this, I am driving from Yosemite back to my house in Berkeley. Therefore, I wrote this post in advance. We bloggers can be sneaky that way.
I’m surely suffering a little case of family-gatherings-mostly-take-place-indoors-especially-when-you’ve-rented-a-cabin-in-the-winter, so I bring you a few thematically linked posts. All intended to help fight the Stir Crazies.
- Fussy newborn? Bounce it out. Or just get out of the house. Place baby in front carrier, zip jacket around her, and go.
- Excitable preschooler? How to make a tutu to keep your ballerina busy – without sewing!
- Fearing the 4 pm witching hour? Brave the world and head to an outdoor supply store like REI. This quick outing will entertain everyone, and then head home in time for dinner.
- Need a project? Publish your own I Spy book for your baby or toddler. Use her special items like a monogrammed spoon or pacifier to personalize the scenes.
- Feed your kid on the floor since that’s where it’s all gonna end up anyway.
- Want to get wet? Try potching.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- 9 gender-neutral toys for kids of any gender - November 18, 2014
- Activity #41: Test drive some baby classes - November 17, 2014
- Activity #105: Recreate the E.T. stuffed animal scene with your baby - November 14, 2014