Most classes for babies provide a free trial experience. Take advantage of these freebies before committing to a paid class. Try to talk your other mama friends into joining you so it’s the most fun for YOU.
Your 41st weekly challenge is to contact a local music, dance, or exercise class for moms and babies, and arrange to take a free class.
Many of your local gymnastics studios for kids will offer a free trial experience, and here are four national chains with free class offers on their websites:
- Kindermusik offers classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and big kids and each class is 45 minutes long.
- Gymboree classes for babies focus on either music or playing – you can choose.
- Music Together is mixed age classes up to age five and the classes are an hour long.
- My Gym is a children’s “fitness center” that starts classes with parent participation at age – get this – six weeks!
You may find that your local independent music or movement centers for kids offer a free trial visit as well. Have you tried any? Let us know!
Not ready for this rookie mom challenge? Go back and start with an easier one.
- 15 Super Fun 100 Day Project Ideas for Kindergarten - January 11, 2024
- The Best 20 Stay at Home Mom Jobs in 2024! - January 11, 2024
- Best Baby Tracking App of 2023 [The Feeding & Diaper Trackers You Need] - August 2, 2023