These links have nothing in common except that I like them for you.
- Egg carton with construction paper “liners” as a color-coded nature walk scavenger hunt game by Elsie Marley
- Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle: one more thing to try for babies who won’t take a bottle.
- Thoughtful advice from Amalah at AlphaMom about helping a friend through the loss of a parent.
- I love when the ladies at Modern Kiddo show photos of the vintage items they’ve thrifted. This post about the game Trouble (remember that?) made me think of a fun way to age up a playroom for big kids: photograph board games and frame them for the walls.
- Another one for the parents with big kids: how it feels to have your child go away to overnight camp without a cellphone or Facebook wall to give you updates. From my friend Alma, aka Marketing Mommy.
- Personalized flash cards that you can buy or just be inspired to make yourself with your own pictures, by GoosieCards.com
- On my bloggy trip to LA to see Brave, I met Charlie from How to Be A Dad. He and his partner Andy produce funny parenting-themed graphics for our entertainment. Here’s one.
Now you show me yours. Tell us, what’s the last link you bookmarked or Facebooked?
Latest posts by Whitney (see all)
- 15 Super Fun 100 Day Project Ideas for Kindergarten - January 11, 2024
- The Best 20 Stay at Home Mom Jobs in 2024! - January 11, 2024
- Best Baby Tracking App of 2023 [The Feeding & Diaper Trackers You Need] - August 2, 2023