Photo of Lisa’s twin pregnancy by Jackie
- Practice random acts of Mom kindness from Meagan Francis. Don’t miss the suggestions from Marketing Mommy in the comments.
- How to play with kids without really moving from my neighbor Scott, aka The Dadler on Babycenter, who apparently has this preschooler thing nailed.
- Easiest softies ever from Prudent Baby is great encouragement for those who have only basic sewing skills.
- For more intermediate sewers this lightweight sleepsack, refashioned from a men’s dress shirt is a supercute idea.
- 6 things to do in the last weeks of pregnancy offers some gentle advice from Simple Mom.
- How to buy safer toys and gear for kids? Buy less of them!
- And for those worried that friends and family will buy unsafe products for their baby, here’s some helpful wording to steer them in the right direction.
- Free Ground Shipping at Robeez – No Minimum Order Size!
- This Sucks – a Huffington Post article about the challenges of being a pumping/working mom, by Katrina of WorkingMomsBreak.