1. Making me smile each time I visit her site (it helps that our boys are the exact same age) Wendy has done it again: stickers to reward your child for trying a new food. Download and print on sticky paper.
3. Mixed media tshirts with song lyrics could be fun to make for littles or big people. Details at MakeandTakes.com.
In the Oh My category: twins were born two months apart.
Carrots Are Orange: This blog is all about making healthy baby food.
- Free iPhone app for the pregos among you: The Bump’s iPhone app
- A real-life list of what to have/not have for when the baby arrives
- A beautiful round-up of maternity clothes sewing tutorials from LuvInTheMommyhood
- If you shop at Whole Foods, note that they have a coupon page. I’m not really a coupon person (meaning I am not an organized person) but was intrigued that the products on this coupon page are things I would actually buy, so it seemed extra useful. (via HoneyForDinner, the very healthy cooking blog of my totally amazing former nanny)
- Until Thursday, April 22, Babies“R”Us is offering a Fill-A-Bag promotion, where customers save 25% on their total purchase of all of the regular and sale-priced apparel and shoes they can fit in a complimentary reusable bag. To receive a free bag to fill, customers must present a special Fill-A-Bag coupon, which is featured on the cover of the April Babies“R”Us direct mail catalog and is also available to new and existing Babies“R”Us Facebook fans at Facebook.com/Babiesrus.
Oh, you must look at this Potty seat round up from ohdeedoh. Holy toilets. I didn’t know so many existed. We loved our Baby Bjorn Potty Chair, although, full disclosure: we didn’t pay for it ourselves.
Maybe I’ll do a rundown of my own experience with potty equipment in the future. For now, just feast your eyes on these (excessively?) innovative designs.