This post has affiliate links and a Shutterfly promo code.
I think you guys know how much easier it is to get cards in the mail if someone else does the mailing.
Did you already know thatÂ Shutterfly does more than photo books and holiday cards? Yep, they will do one-off cards, too.Â You get to choose your own messageÂ andÂ add photos. And they’ll mail it so it might even get there on time!
I have good news for you. Shutterfly will customize, print, and mail your card — and there’s a current promotion where one card is free!
Today I sent my dad a Father’s Day card with a picture of meÂ and my kids on the front with aÂ photo of me and him when I was a little girl on the inside. Aww. When I say “sent” and “placed”, I mean that Shutterfly mailed and created the card. I just did some picking and clicking. There are lots of designs and color choices made personalÂ by your family pics.
Do the whole thing online, enter the address and pay. In this case,Â follow this link and use code CARD4U for a free card if you order before 6/14.
To get the card totally free, have it shipped to you (not your dad). Then you can sign it and write a message in your own writing then hand it over during your awesome Father’s Day BBQ. For $0.99, Shutterfly will mail it directly to him.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Check out the selection of Father’s Day designs and choose your favorite card. (The hardest part.)
- Upload adorable pictures, inputÂ your message, and preview the card to make sure it’s right.
- Use promo code CARD4UÂ when you checkout to save.
This promo is good for existing customers, not just first-time Shutterfly customers. Woohoo!
- The Best 20 Stay at Home Mom Jobs in 2023! - August 9, 2023
- Best Baby Tracking App of 2023 [The Feeding & Diaper Trackers You Need] - August 2, 2023
- 50+ Super Fun Things to do with Toddlers [Easy & Fun Activities] - March 5, 2023