Thanks to Poise for sponsoring Rookie Moms today.
In our early 20s, “I’m gonna pee in my pants!” is something we shriek with glee when overwhelmed with laughter, and usually it’s a statement of hyperbole. Later, and for many women, post kids, peeing in one’s pants is a more literal threat, triggered not just by hilarious good times with friends, but rather by coughing, sneezing, or exercise. And that sucks.
1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage (LBL), not just while pregnant, but forever more. “Black pants are your best friend,” one mom told us.
But a lot of women don’t want to talk about this. Or at least don’t want to talk about it on Facebook where their brother-in-laws might see their comments.
So let’s do this right here.
The Poise brand of pads, which are designed specifically for bladder leakage, not periods, has joined forces with usÂ (and with the far more famous mom Brooke Burke-Charvet) to help start the conversation about LBL.
Our girlfriendsÂ are not judging us for our bladder strength, and moms gotta be honest with each other. So get it out there: Friends don’t let friends use period pads for bladder leakage.
Watch Brooke’s video here:
About Poise Thin-Shape Light AbsorbencyÂ pads
- PoiseÂ Thin-Shape pads have Thin-Flex Technology. Poise also provides 3-in- 1 protection forÂ dryness comfort and odor control.
- Designed to move with your body, Poise Thin-Shape pads are up to 40 percent thinner thanÂ original Poise brand pads and stay three times drier than leading period pads.
- Poise Thin-Shape pads also feature Thin-Flex Technology that moves with your body, anÂ Absorb-loc core that quickly locks away wetness and odor, and leak-block sides forÂ outstanding protection.
If you have been dealing with occasionalÂ incontinence or bladder control issues, talk to your doctor. This is a common problem and there may be remedies for you. OneÂ pregnant mom told us she is doing physiotherapy, and it’s working wonders for her bladder control and pelvic pain.
Seize your Poise Moment.
If you’d like to request a sample Poise pad and learn more, visit www.Poise.com.
- 15 Super Fun 100 Day Project Ideas for Kindergarten - January 11, 2024
- The Best 20 Stay at Home Mom Jobs in 2024! - January 11, 2024
- Best Baby Tracking App of 2023 [The Feeding & Diaper Trackers You Need] - August 2, 2023