My super special guest today is Dottie from Modern Kiddo! I asked for Halloween costume ideas that were based around items that can be used again and again. Dottie told me she was inspired by some charming Livie and Luca western boots and I can see why.
Sources for these adorable finds, all of which look like welcome additions to a wardrobe and playroom:
- cowgirl hat, Amazon
- denim skirt/pants from Target
- boots, Livie and Luca
- Western shirt, Etsy or Ebay
- Riding horse, Amazon
Thanks, Dottie, for your superfun costume idea!
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Skip*hop launches apparel! (giveaway) - January 30, 2015
- Rainbow birthday party ideas - January 28, 2015
- Cancer is a big ugly jerk. Donate to Cycle for Survival - January 23, 2015