My super special guest today is Dottie from Modern Kiddo! I asked for Halloween costume ideas that were based around items that can be used again and again. Dottie told me she was inspired by some charming Livie and Luca western boots and I can see why.
Sources for these adorable finds, all of which look like welcome additions to a wardrobe and playroom:
- cowgirl hat, Amazon
- denim skirt/pants from Target
- boots, Livie and Luca
- Western shirt, Etsy or Ebay
- Riding horse, Amazon
Thanks, Dottie, for your superfun costume idea!
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Two kids in a room. Or not. - July 24, 2014
- What Not To Wear: Baby Edition - July 18, 2014
- What I wish I could do over: Introducing my kid to food - July 16, 2014