No matter how old your kid is when the holiday season starts, you are probably already packed with clutter.
Our friend Sunny suggests a few gifts that will not result in more stuff to put away, step around, or sterilize. Feel free to share this post with your parents, and please add your own feedback if you have more ideas.
- membership to a museum or zoo
- music classes
- babysitting hours or payment of the babysitter
- gift certificate for shoes for baby: Nordstrom, Stride Right, etc
This tactic is especially delightful if you have to travel for the holidays — nothing to carry home or set off the security alerts!!!
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Stuff rookie moms should know about (April 2014) - April 17, 2014
- Online doctor’s appointments are my new favorite thing (Sponsored) - April 15, 2014
- Frozen birthday party ideas - April 9, 2014