- Boil water and other meal planning tips from Cookie Magazine
- Track baby’s every move (well, at least just breastfeeding and diapers) on your iPhone with a new application. (via techmamas)
- Take a toddler to the track (and say that 5 times fast) like Vicky at SecretMomThoughts.
- Serve zucchini & black bean quesadilla. I got the idea from plumpudding.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Start training your toddler for Easter 2015 - February 26, 2015
- Activity #418: Document Examples of Bad Parenting - February 24, 2015
- Clever ways to make roads for toy cars on your floor - February 19, 2015