Some good stuff I came across this week:
- Amanda at Kiddio shared tips for keeping your sanity when your spouse is out of town.
- Debbie at DeliciousBaby.com posted 10 Time Tested Products To Make Your Holiday Travels Easier
- Suggestan allows us all to brainstorm and share our tips on a webpage that anyone can edit. Check out their “If you have a new baby” page.
- On the cuteness front, don’t miss Little Uni’s new personalized holiday tshirts. Order a shirt with a star that says “twinkle” or ask them to make it say “levi”, but only if your son’s name is Levi. Otherwise, that’s just weird.
If you like this site, please subscribe to our newsletter so that you don’t forget to come back! Look for the sign up field in the right-hand column.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Two kids in a room. Or not. - July 24, 2014
- What Not To Wear: Baby Edition - July 18, 2014
- What I wish I could do over: Introducing my kid to food - July 16, 2014