I like this picture so much, I just had to post it. You like?
Other stuff I took note of this week:
- New to the U.S. soft leather baby shoes from Boumy, a Dutch company.
- What no one tells you about running on xoJane.com by Mena Trott who reveals that peeing oneself is a normal risk to take. (I have so been there!)
- A little hut – beautiful paper things I bookmarked this week
- 5 reasons I was afraid of my baby for the rookies
- Cute video: Two babies swap pacis at least 5 times in 15 seconds.
- I always love those funny pads of paper from KnockKnock that I see in gift stores. Now they have some for (big) kids, like I read a book and I tried it.
- Heather wonders if she should take childbirth classes again on BabyCenter.com
- Incredibly funny round-up of baby shower cakes. How funny? Let me post one here that was captioned with “Mmmmm, uterus”: