I like this picture so much, I just had to post it. You like?
Other stuff I took note of this week:
- Hotslings, what all the hot dads are wearing right now (comes in lots of colors!)
- New to the U.S. soft leather baby shoes from Boumy, a Dutch company.
- What no one tells you about running on xoJane.com by Mena Trott who reveals that peeing oneself is a normal risk to take. (I have so been there!)
- A little hut – beautiful paper things I bookmarked this week
- 5 reasons I was afraid of my baby for the rookies
- Cute video: Two babies swap pacis at least 5 times in 15 seconds.
- I always love those funny pads of paper from KnockKnock that I see in gift stores. Now they have some for (big) kids, like I read a book.
- Heather wonders if she should take childbirth classes again on BabyCenter.com
- Incredibly funny / creepy round-up of baby shower cakes. How funny? Let me post one here that was captioned with “Mmmmm, uterus”:
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Holiday cards I can barely read - December 18, 2014
- An embarassingly unmagical, un-pinnable day - December 12, 2014
- Building your wishlist: Valuable parenting books, recommended by readers - December 9, 2014