These links have nothing in common except that I like them for you.
- Egg carton with construction paper “liners” as a color-coded nature walk scavenger hunt game by Elsie Marley
- Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle: one more thing to try for babies who won’t take a bottle.
- Thoughtful advice from Amalah at AlphaMom about helping a friend through the loss of a parent.
- I love when the ladies at Modern Kiddo show photos of the vintage items they’ve thrifted. This post about the game Trouble (remember that?) made me think of a fun way to age up a playroom for big kids: photograph board games and frame them for the walls.
- Another one for the parents with big kids: how it feels to have your child go away to overnight camp without a cellphone or Facebook wall to give you updates. From my friend Alma, aka Marketing Mommy.
- Personalized flash cards that you can buy or just be inspired to make yourself with your own pictures, by GoosieCards.com
- On my bloggy trip to LA to see Brave, I met Charlie from How to Be A Dad. He and his partner Andy produce funny parenting-themed graphics for our entertainment. Here’s one.
Now you show me yours. Tell us, what’s the last link you bookmarked or Facebooked?
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Things to do with toddlers before they turn two - October 22, 2014
- Activity #37: Meow, bark and tweet at the pet store - October 20, 2014
- 7 Ideas For Mom and Baby Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2014