- Make a special badge for your baby’s monthly photo from Making it Lovely
- Eat outside with your little one(s) like Plum Pudding
- Do challenge your family to a competition, like Karen from Off The Meathook who competed against her dad to cook up the best homemade ketchup and mustard.
- Watch Danielle from Knotty Yarn read a blog post about fearing that a tampon is stuck in her vagina. You will laugh. I promise.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Holiday cards I can barely read - December 18, 2014
- An embarassingly unmagical, un-pinnable day - December 12, 2014
- Building your wishlist: Valuable parenting books, recommended by readers - December 9, 2014