I answered the door yesterday while wearing an American Girl doll in a child-sized Ergo carrier. I had forgotten I had put it on. That is my segue to this disorganized and varied list of stuff worth reading.
- Jason Good is a dad/writer who is hilarious. Get sucked into his site. If you have a leaky bladder situation, you may not want to be sitting on your couch while you read it. Preschooler parents, this one’s for you.
- My favorite line from this sarcastic review of Ariel’s Grotto in Disneyland is “My daughter has a condition called 3-years old…”
- Breastfeeding hurts and it’s not my fault.
- 5 free Easter printables
- The best toys $5 can buy. (Heather, you were wondering how your kids will play once you’ve packed all their toys to move? TIN FOIL!)
- Raft with a hole in it for pregnant tummies. Only in Australia, but tres cool.
- Pre-writing activities to strengthen little hands – some good non-toy toy ideas.
- When your toddler hates someone important, like Daddy or Grandma. Amalah should go down in history as the best advice columnist, really.
- Parenting without FEGO (fear+ego)
My personal time suck: I’m trying to figure out what I want in a loft bed set up for my kids — who still want to share a room but won’t forever. My husband sent me this “hacked” IKEA bed and when I shared it on Pinterest, the crowd went wild, so I figured I’d show you.
The black and white pattern is scrapbook paper. Awesome, right?
This version is with fabric:
One last tip from me today. That American Girl doll my daughter made me wear in a carrier? It’s a fake. Grandma and I agreed that the dolls are too pricey for a four-year old and she went with a knock off. If you’re thinking of taking the big doll plunge, know that you can simply search for 18-inch dolls and accessories and save big bucks. Check them out.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Online doctor’s appointments are my new favorite thing (Sponsored) - April 15, 2014
- Frozen birthday party ideas - April 9, 2014
- Activity #9: Go to the theater where crying is allowed - April 7, 2014