Put an “I love” message on a onesie or bib and take a picture of the baby wearing it. This baby is rocking the straightforward message to daddy. I myself prefer a more subtle tribute to my husband with a projection of his hobbies or interests on the kid. “I (heart) downloading music for free” or “I (heart) burritos”.
I’ve thought of a few ways of achieving this:
- Order the item on customglambaby.com or ILoveAnything.com
- Use iron-on paper in your computer printer and make your design in Word or Powerpoint
- Use a sharpie and your free-hand
- Buy iron-on lettering at a craft store
Fern and Baby Mack made this great onesie including a little homemade caricature of daddy. Well done!
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Cancer is a big ugly jerk. Donate to Cycle for Survival - January 23, 2015
- Cheater’s chicken soup with picky kid variations - January 23, 2015
- Adorable and inexpensive things to hang from your child’s ceiling - January 21, 2015