Put an “I love” message on a onesie or bib and take a picture of the baby wearing it. This baby is rocking the straightforward message to daddy. I myself prefer a more subtle tribute to my husband with a projection of his hobbies or interests on the kid. “I (heart) downloading music for free” or “I (heart) burritos”.
I’ve thought of a few ways of achieving this:
- Order the item on customglambaby.com or ILoveAnything.com
- Use iron-on paper in your computer printer and make your design in Word or Powerpoint
- Use a sharpie and your free-hand
- Buy iron-on lettering at a craft store
Fern and Baby Mack made this great onesie including a little homemade caricature of daddy. Well done!
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Holiday cards I can barely read - December 18, 2014
- An embarassingly unmagical, un-pinnable day - December 12, 2014
- Building your wishlist: Valuable parenting books, recommended by readers - December 9, 2014