Good things I found for you (or that I wrote for you)
- CRAFTY: A template and instructions for making a modern paper mobile for babies. Photo credit: Joel Henriques of Made by Joel
- WORK/LIFE: Work At Home Moms: as part of a series on MotherhoodUncensored.net, Kristen posted an interview with me!
- SHOPPING: Maternity swimsuit tips: Ain’t No Mom Jeans breaks down bathing suit shopping for pregnant chicks by trimester
- BABY: What to do with leftover babyfood on Alphamom by Amalah who lists a boatload of good ideas for kids who have started on finger food.
- GIRLFRIENDS: Do you know a Mom on a Mission? Our friends at Healthy Child Healthy World are looking for a mom who is working to improve the environment for children. If someone comes to mind for you, nominate her! She will be honored at a gala and given the opportunity to spread the word about her cause.
- GIFTS: Over the weekend I read Life’s Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets by recovering perfectionist Lisa Quinn and thought it was adorable. Great gift for any overachieving domestic goddess.
- TRAVEL: Painter’s tape is the new duct tape. I wrote this article for SafetyAtHome.com and if you’ve got a vacation planned in the next few weeks, you should read it.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com
, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook
and Stuff Every Mom Should Know