From other smart bloggers:
- Potty training chart tutorial from Prudent Baby
- Amazing Lego-themed birthday party photo story from Living Locurto
- What to Bring on Vacation With a Baby from Shock Your Mama
From The Rookie Moms elsewhere:
- Big amusements for small people by Whitney on the SafetyatHome.com blog
- When a toddler wanders off by Heather on the SafetyatHome.com blog
- People who dig babies say Yes To Baby Carrots by Whitney on the YesToCarrots.com blog
- Paint your baby’s feet by Heather at our NEW local website: 510Families.com
From the pitch pile:
- Maternity wear for rent?!
- Taga bike-stroller combo (Heather is in love)
- Icebox bakery – available at Whole Foods, it’s cookie dough for lazy moms!
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.