Navigating the stroller through a busy farmers market is a worthwhile challenge. There are so many things to look at for your baby, it’s worth the effort. Does this not sound like enough action for you? Believe me, it is. You will see other babies, musicians, and tasty food. Look around and choose a vegetable your baby hasn’t tried yet. Bring it home and steam and puree or mash with a fork.
Find a local farmers market and go! Baby Adeline (pictured) was enchanted by the musician. Baby Lucy hit her first Farmers’ Market at 3 days old. This tiny baby (see the foot!) (courtesy of cafemama) doesn’t look much older.
Did you complete this challenge? Share your story.
- Comment below and spill the details. Last time I went to the Farmers’ Market, I was so hot, all I did was buy an ice cream and leave. Does that count?
- Share a pic on instagram or twitter with the hashtag #rookiemoms so we can cheer for you.
- Share a picture with us on Facebook. Cute baby in stroller? Smashed sweet potato on face? One in a bjorn and one climbing on your shoulder? All good.
There’s no such thing as a baby too young or old for this challenge, but if you’re not in the mood, you can choose another challenge!
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Cancer is a big ugly jerk. Donate to Cycle for Survival - January 23, 2015
- Cheater’s chicken soup with picky kid variations - January 23, 2015
- Adorable and inexpensive things to hang from your child’s ceiling - January 21, 2015